Banila Co. - Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm
Need an amazing product as your cleansing balm?
Then try Banila Co. Clean it Zero Cleansing Balm! The bestselling Clean It Zero Original was created to quickly and easily melt away even the most stubborn face & eye makeup. Designed with all skin types in mind, this skin-loving formula, completely cleanses skin and hydrates in one simple step. The perfect first step in your double-cleansing routine!
High Quality and Brand New 100%
- Brand: Banila Co.
- Origin: S. Korea
- Volume: 100ml
[Original (Pink)] For the ones with normal or combination skin, and heavy makeup lovers.
[Nourishing (Yellow)] For anti-aging and tired skin restoration. Fill in nutrients from ginseng berry.
[Revitalizing (Blue)] Improve skin tone and increase skin elasticity.
[Purifying (Purple)] 7 types of herbs to calm sensitive skin, as well as purifying skin texture.
- All-in-one Cleansing & First step skincare!
- Simplify both your cleansing and skin care routine with Banila co's signature sherbet cleansing blam.
- Not only you do not have to double cleanse your face, but also first step skin care with the benefits of exfoliation, tightening pores and softening skin
- Draw out impurities from the pores perfectly!
- Papaya extract melts into skin mildly and remove heavy makeup an impurities without irritation to keep pores clean.
**How To Use:
- Use spatula included to scoop balm.
- Gently massage in circular motions onto dry skin using your fingertips.
- Rinse well with lukewarm water or wipe off with face cloth or tissue.
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, PEG-10 Isostearate, Synthetic Wax, Onsen-Sui, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Lithospermum Erythrorhizon Root Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance, Ethylhexylglycerin, Water, 1,2-Hexanediol, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Angelica Archangelica Root Extract, Malpighia Glabra (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Polydiethyleneglycol Adipate/IPDI Copolymer, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Acrylates/Methoxy PEG-15 Methacrylate Copolymer